Because of a cyber attack thousands of Telstra customers are unable to access their internet services.
On Sunday the telco reported home internet services in the country had been disrupted.
It claims some of its domain name servers suffered a cyber attack.
Telstra told customers in a tweet that their data was not in danger.
No time period has been given for when internet services will return to normal.
A Telstra spokesperson said blocking the malicious traffic was impacting NBN services.
“When we’re comfortable that we’ve blocked all of the malicious traffic, we’ll get services back up and running,” they told 7NEWS.com.au.
“It’s important to note no customer information is at risk.”
Tens of thousands of people have reported the outage on tracking website Down Detector.