Shoppers have been warned in western Sydney after a person infected with coronavirus visited a major mall.
Everyone visiting Westfield Mount Druitt over the weekend, specifically on Saturday , July 18 from 1.30pm to 3.30pm, has been advised to monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms.
If symptoms arise, people are asked to separate themselves and get checked immediately.
The shopping centre is one of hundreds of sites across Sydney and NSW that health authorities have identified as places visited by people with COVID-19.
Most of the venues are on high alert and anyone who has visited them on particular dates is advised to remove themselves immediately.
- Batemans Bay Soldiers Club, July 13, 15, 16, 17
- Plus Fitness Campbelltown, July 11, 9am to 10am
- Crossroads Hotel, Casula, July 3 to July 10
- Planet Fitness Casula, July 4 to July 10
- Holy Duck! Restaurant, Chippendale, July 10, 7.15pm to 9.30pm
- Picton Hotel, July 4, 5, 9, 10
- Thai Rock Restaurant, Wetherill Park, July 9, 10, 11, 12, 14