A list of Sydney venues exposed to COVID-19 has been extended by the NSW Health authorities to include Big W, ALDI and Bunnings locations.
The warning was released by the authorities after reported cases took place at different locations in Western and South Western Sydney.
Anyone who attended the venues is described as a casual contact at the times outlined and is not required to isolate.
However, individuals are advised to watch for symptoms and get promptly checked if they arise.
The following are included in the venues:
- Big W, Carnes Hill – 4 October 2020, 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- Aldi, Edmondson Park – 4 October 2020, 6:30pm – 7:00pm
- Chemist Warehouse, Casula – 6 October 2020, 12:30pm – 1:00pm
- Bunnings, Crossroads – 7 October 2020, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Costco, Casula – 9 October 2020, 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Please SHARE this on Facebook!