More demonstrators have stormed the streets in the south-east of Melbourne again, saying that they are taking a stand against lockdown measures in Stage 4.
The protesters say they exercise their “right to freedom” and many have said they “don’t believe the COVID-19 is real” to 7NEWS.
The Dandenong protest has been held in George Andrews Reserve every late afternoon since last Monday.
Three men were taken into custody on Sunday, with further fines planned.
Last week, police warned that there would be no leniency to any future protesters for any measures that flout.
On Friday a 76-year-old man was arrested and charged with incitement.
“Anyone planning to attend this protest would be blatantly breaching the Chief Health Officer’s directions and putting Victorian lives at risk,” Victoria Police said in a statement.
“Be assured Victoria Police will be responding and will take appropriate action.
“We will have no hesitation in issuing $1,652 fines or making arrests on the day, if necessary.”
Nine $1,652 fines were given and four men were arrested on Wednesday night, after demonstrators stormed the George Andrews Reserve.
Since then a 28-year-old man has been charged with attacking and resisting officers, and a 19-year-old has been charged with using threatening terms.
Two more men, aged 22 and 43, were charged with not disclosing their name and address, and violating the orders of the Chief Health Officer.
Also on Monday the Public Order Response Team was called to suburban streets.
A 48-year-old man alleged to be the leader of the demonstrations has been charged with incitement while another 11 people have been hit with $1,652 fines.